We've rounded up some of our favorite sleepover gear--and since we are Noni Bee you can expect to find some organic and small business goodness.Continue reading
It may only be 45 degrees today, but we are getting pretty excited about summer!! We rounded up some of our favorite girls' bathing suits for next season: some organic, some USA made, all small independent brands and ALL super cute!
We all know how it goes... you get swept up in the magic of Disney and then find yourself home with a bunch of items you regret buying for your kids. With just a little advanced planning you can actually get some Disney themed presents that you won't hate after the fact!Continue reading
1. Hard boil eggs and let them cool.
2. Gently wash eggs with castle soap to remove oils that will resist dye.
3. Bring dye material to boil and then simmer for 15-60 minutes until you reach the depth you desire (always go darker as eggs will dye several shades lighter)
4. Let dye bath cool to room temperature
5. Pour dye bath into mason jars and strain out dye material
6. Add 1 TBS of vinegar for each cup of liquid
7. Place eggs in the mason jars with the help of a spoon and store in the fridge (ideally overnight)
What's in your beach bag? If you're off to somewhere warm and sandy for spring break, here are some must have items for you beach bag. Our favorite new find: beach toys made from organic materials! Your kids will love drawing in the sand with this set of wooden beach combs. If you don't already have one, Gathre mats are for sure a beach staple. And the perfect outfit, our Romper made from the softest organic cotton paired with a cool wide brimmed straw hat.Continue reading